Roleplaying, Uhg (update)

If you read before I had a hard choice to make. Do I start a new campaign and now invite a person, or play the old one amd try not to invite the person? Well, in somewhat of a lucky turn of events, not for the two people involed, but for me at least, I've been able to make the choice I've need to. That choice is to start a new campaign.

In reality it has started. I'm almost done with the first session of writing and the group,, minus the problem person, is getting together oh Sunday the 3rd of July. Once it was clear that I now longer had to worry about the problem child and that persons inability to set a day and time to play, everything went smoothy. I text the people that I wanted to come. Asked able a date. And other then a small change, everyone was right on board. No hassle, no fuss. It felt damn good to be able to have a group of people again that wanted to play amd were all willing to set a date amd time.

So now I'm back in the DM chair, or at least will be, and can't be happier about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Religious States

Philosophical Assumptions & Comment

Racism, Sexism, and Critical Theory