Roleplaying

So back in November I made the big decision to start back up with my campaign. It was a big step in the right direction and it felt good to be able to get back on the horse. Sadly, as comes with living in the real world, I wasn't able to get it going again. My players were really happy and all ready to start up again with their shinny knew 4E versions of there characters. But, as I said, the real world decided that it had more interesting plans for me. Needless to say, my players were not to happy. And once again I had to explain how sorry I was and that as soon as things started to fall back into place we would play.

For me this was a really big hit. I was really looking forward to getting my feet wet again and it was exciting. For me it had been way to long, as anyone that read that blog from November would know. Well the world, at least for now, is starting to make a little more sense. And I really do have very big hopes that I will be able to start up on the campaign yet again. I'm not making any plans right now as when to start, I surely don't want to get their hopes, or mine for that matter, back up again. But at the very least I can open up the books, the files, and start writing again. That way, when the time does come for me to give a mighty rawr!!, I will be ready for my players to sit down, with pensil, dice, and the imagination and desire to have fun.

So here's wishing me luck in the coming months. The semester is almost half way done, so not much long for me till I can return to my DMing happiness. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Religious States

Philosophical Assumptions & Comment

Racism, Sexism, and Critical Theory