6 November 2012



Tomorrow is a big day for this nation. We all have a choice to make that will have major effects upon all of us. I'm sure we all know who we are voting for. But before you leave the house tomorrow I want you to ask yourself a few questions.

1. Do you believe that women should have the choice to do what they wish with their bodies?
2. Do you believe that as a society that we all must come together and put aside petty individualism and greed to become great?
3. Do you believe that men and women should be allowed to marry the one person that they love above all things?
4. Do believe that we all have a responsibility to contribute equally to the society?
5. And lastly, do you believe in a nation in which it doesn't matter what you race, sex, religion, creed, or orientation is, you will have equal rights under the law?

If you said yes to the above questions then you choice must be clear and reason must drive you to vote for reelection. I know what my choice is, I vote for reason, I vote for justice, I vote for equality to all. I hope you do the same. 

If, on the other hand, you have said no, then reason must be without you, and you will vote against equality and justice for all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Religious States

Philosophical Assumptions & Comment

Racism, Sexism, and Critical Theory